KrudKatcher Filtration Information
- Universal fit to virtually all manufacturers’ analytical columns
- Saves expensive columns and equipment from damaging microparticulates
- Convenient, disposable in-line filter
There are two types of KrudKatchers depending on system backpressure and dead volume demands:
- Pressure-rated to 5000 psi (345 bar)
- Hand-tightened connection
The PEEK filter body of the KrudKatcher Classic houses an integrated 2.0 µm 316 stainless steel depth filter that efficiently removes microparticulates from the ?ow stream with minimal contributions to system dead volume (2 µL).
- Fits virtually all UHPLC / HPLC columns 1.0 to 4.6 mm ID
- Pressure rated to 20000 psi (1375 bar)
- Extremely low dead volume minimizes sample peak dispersion
The KrudKatcher Ultra filter body houses an integrated 2.0 µm 316 stainless steel depth filter that efficiently removes microparticulates from the flow stream without contributing to system backpressure or dead volume (<0.2 µL).