ZB-624 Phase Information
Robust Results for VOCs and Residual Solvents
- Increased temperature limit speeds run times and re-equilibration
- Popular choice for residual solvent testing (USP Monograph <467>)
- Widely used to separate volatile organic flavor and fragrance additives and residual solvents in industrial or pharmaceutical products (OVIs)
- Equivalent to USP phase G43
Need a G16 phase for residual solvents? See ZB-WAXplus.
EPA Methods (501.3, 502.2, 503.1, 524.2, 601, 602, 624, 8010, 8015, 8020, 8021, 8240, 8260), Pharmaceuticals, Residual Solvents, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
EPA Method 8260: Volatile Organic Analysis on Zebron ZB-624
View All Applications on ZB-624 »
Meet Your NEW Zebron ™ ZB-624PLUS!
- Enhanced Peak Shape with Superior Deactivation
- Increased Sensitivity for High Boiling Solvents
- Extremely Low Bleed for GC-MS
- High Temperature Stability (300/320 °C)